Operations Assistant (Secretarial) : Farringdon : Part-Time – £21k-£26k pro rata
Our client, a well established management consultants, is looking for an Operations Assistant to provide the efficient, effective and consistent delivery of the company’s back office support activities during the afternoon core business hours of 1.30pm and 5:30pm, Monday to Friday. Specifically, the Operations Assistant is responsible for the delivery of administrative activities that support the company’s client-facing consultancy. This opportunity would suit a professional with a background in legal, or charity work, although not essential.
Please be aware that this is a home based role
The role holder will need to be a well rounded administrator / secretary PA, with exceptional skills in MS Office, in particular, Word, Powerpoint and Outlook. You will also need to be flexible, logical and organised with excellent attention to detail. Knowledge of CRM would also be advantageous.
The Operations Assistant is responsible for:
- Providing secretarial and administrative support to the company’s client-facing consultancy activities
- Assisting with report production and document formatting
- Maintaining up to date and accurate information for operational systems
- Assisting with managing calendars and arranging meetings
- Assisting with data entry, book-keeping and records management processes where required
- Ensuring that intellectual capital such as document templates and reports are accurately filed in an orderly, accessible manner
- Maintaining company library of resources
- Producing the analysis, reports and other information required for the support of the company’s client-facing consultancy activities
- The successful resolution of day-to-day operational issues, insofar as the authority delegated by the Operations Manager permits
- The prompt escalation to the Operations Manager of issues where the resolution requires authority not delegated to the Operations Assistant by the Operations Manager
- Other duties as reasonably required by the Operations Manager and the Partners.
The Operations Assistant must have:
- At least four years’ experience in an office or administrative capacity
- A high level of proficiency in Microsoft products, specifically
- Fast, accurate, typing skills
- Excellent telephone manner
Ideally, the Operations Assistant would have:
- A high level of proficiency in:
- MS Project
- Dynamics 365 .
- Experience of working remotely (e.g from home).
The Operations Assistant must be:
- Organised and efficient
- Self-sufficient, responsible and reliable
- Dependable and honest
- Self-motivated, focused and persistent
- Able to demonstrate excellent interpersonal skills, including telephone manner
- Confident to suggest ideas, solutions and to contribute to the team
- Able to attend to detail and maintain a high level of accuracy in preparing and recording information
- Able to co-ordinate and work on several different activities running concurrently.
The Operations Assistant role:
- Part-time (in which case, minimum 4 hours per day, 13:00/13:30 – 17:00/17:30 or a variation at the discretion of the partners)
- Is permanent
- Is home-based, with attendance at meetings in London and at other locations when required.
- Salary £21k-£25k pro rata, depending on experience
We do try to get back to as many applicants as possible, however some roles are in very high demand, and we will always carefully select and shortlist the resumes that are most aligned to our clients requirements; so if you have not heard back from us within 2 weeks, then please assume that your application has not been shortlisted on this occasion.
Salary: £21000 - £26000 Per Annum Pro Rata