Operations Assistant – Twickenham – £22K (Mon-Fri,9am-5:30pm)
We’re looking for a motivated Operations Assistant to join a fast-growing digital business.
The role of the Operations Assistant is to manage the supply chain to ensure successful delivery
of items to our client’s customers, manage stock effectively, and monitor the operations team’s activities
and aid in the development and drive for improvements.
- Process sales orders activities
- Process supplier invoices and credits
- Process supply chain including inputting all relevant data; proactively managing all orders to
- mitigate delays/ issues, and raise order delay calls
- Manage all stock, non-product and product stock
- Manage all operations inboxes and all relevant queries/ actions relating to these
Skills & Experience:
- Supply chain experience
- Highly disciplined in processing data into systems
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Exceptionally process driven
- Strong attention to detail and desire for maintaining quality data and systems
- Strong time management skills and the ability to multi-task and meet multiple tight deadlines
- Strong computer literacy with proven competency in MS Office notably Excel
- Experience working with online and CRM systems
- Industry experience in an e-commerce company desirable
If you would like to apply for this role, please send your cv by clicking the “apply for this job’ button below and sending us your cv.
Lamb Personnel is an equal opportunities agency welcoming applications from all sections of the community and from people of diverse ages, experiences and backgrounds, including people with disabilities.