Temporary / Part-Time Office Co-ordinator : Teddington : £11.50 per hour
We are looking for an experienced administrator / coordinator to join our client, a busy travel company, on a part time / temporary basis, with the potential to go permanent in future. This is a busy, diverse role, where no two days will be the same, so you will need to be flexible, highly organised and a self-starter.
Hours of Work: up to 20 hours per week. The company are very flexible on work days, but will need you to commit up to 20 hours per week. They also need you to be flexible in quieter times, as you may not be required to come in and in busier times, you may need to work a longer week.The role would potentially suit a parent who is looking for hours around school. You would also have flexibility around school holidays.
- Day to day administration
- Arranging travel itineraries
- Research : hotels, flights, destinations
- Working with lists and cross checking
- Putting packs together
- Stationery orders
- Client liaison
- Delivering itineraries directly to the client
- Good attention to detail
- Good geographical knowledge of the UK
- Interest in sport
- Excel experience to intermediate level
- MS Office including PowerPoint
- Prezi knowledge advantageous, but not essential
We do try to get back to as many applicants as possible, however some roles are in very high demand, and we will always carefully select and shortlist the resumes that are most aligned to our clients requirements; so if you have not heard back from us within 2 weeks, then please assume that your application has not been shortlisted on this occasion.
Salary: £11 - £12 Per Annum