Temporary Student Conduct and Compliance Officer to provide proactive, high-level administrative support to the Head of Student Conduct and Compliance and the senior leadership team to facilitate student casework in a variety of contexts, promoting and ensuring compliance with internal and external regulation.The Student Conduct and Compliance Office is responsible for the administration of student cases under seven student procedures for the healthcare, science and medicine degree programmes.
Key attributes of the successful applicant will include:
- Strong organisational and time-management skills, with an ability to juggle competing priorities
- Excellent written communication skills, including servicing committees and writing minutes.
- Accuracy and attention to detail, including when under pressure
- Ability to work with highly confidential and sensitive information
- Personal initiative to solve problems and work unsupervised
- Ability and willingness to network, and to build and maintain working relationships with a variety of individuals of all levels
The role will be working Monday to Friday between 8am to 4pm, or 9am to 5pm, or 10am to 6pm for approximately 2 months.Salary: £11 - £12 Per Hour