Lamb Personnel Ltd
Our client, a leading data analytics and machine learning organisation have a superb opportunity for a Systems Engineer to join their team. This role is based in the SE London office (15 mins from Waterloo) and the role will also be required to assist in the support of a VDI environment built using AWS Workspaces with Windows 7 and 10 OS
This opportunity will give you exposure to a wide range of Big Data technologies with unlimited opportunity to advance and learn.
- Day-to-day system, virtual desktop & application support of the VDI environment.
- Ensure incidents are responded and resolved to within an SLA period.
- Build, upgrade & maintain AWS WorkSpaces
- Troubleshoot, resolve and document solutions related to systems, applications and DR/backup jobs.
- 1-3 years experience supporting Windows servers; including Microsoft SQL database admin experience.
- Proficient in supporting Windows 10 OS, Microsoft Office and other software applications.
- Experienced in troubleshooting issues related to Windows Active Directory & IP networking.
- Understanding of AWS Cloud platform
- Good verbal and written communication skills.
- Good problem-solving ability
If you feel that this opportunity could be a good match for your skills and ambitions please apply, with an optional cover note.
We do try to get back to as many applicants as possible, however some roles are in very high demand, and we will always carefully select and shortlist the resumes that are most aligned to our clients requirements; so if you have not heard back from us within 2 weeks, then please assume that your application has not been shortlisted on this occasion.Salary: £45,000