My client based in Heston are looking to recruit a service fitter to join their team. The ideal candidate will have experience of working with tools or plant machinery or have a background in mechanics.
Your duties will include:
- Maintain a safe, organised and well stocked workspace and mobile fitter pack containing all the equipment and all the tools required to carry out repairs.
- Receive damaged or non serviceable equipment from the servicing team and log it onto the system with details of the problem.
- Inspect all equipment within 5 working days and provide a repair estimate or arrange manufacturer warrantee work to be carried out if applicable.
- Order parts for proposed repairs and record all costs including labour.
- Carry out repairs and upon completion test that the equipment is ready to use and ensure correct paperwork is filled out.
- Attend site breakdowns to carry out mobile repairs (must have a driving licence).
The ideal candidate will have:
- The ability to work well under pressure.
- A good level of computer literacy.
- Good attention to detail.
- Good knowledge of mechanical, electrical and hydraulic tools.
- A full driving licence.
Mon – Fri 08:00-18:00Salary: £25000 - £30000 Per Annum