Our client, an established and reputable business telecoms provider, has an exciting opportunity available for a Senior Telecoms Provisioning Consultant to join their growing team, offering a range of services across Network, Voice,
Unified Communications and Mobile.
What really makes our clients company different is their attitude towards customers and customer care: by putting their clients first, they see them as not just a supplier, but as a trusted advisor. This is at the core of everything they do.
Our client has a totally unique and proven business model. They enable clients to meet their Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) objectives by donating half of their profits on a monthly basis to a charity of their choice.
The successful applicant will be one of the first members of the Customer Care department, so joining the team at an early stage there is a fantastic opportunity to grow and transition into a management position quickly – full support will be provided, so no previous experience in management or leadership necessary.
This role would suit an experienced senior provisioning coordinator or provisioning delivery lead with some project management experience, looking to build and lead a provisioning function long term.
Key areas of responsibility
- Provisioning: provisioning of various telecoms services including but not limited to; Managed fibre circuits, 4G connectivity, ADSL/FTTC, Hosted voice, UCC
- Onboarding and product demonstrations: ensuring new customers know how to make the best out of their service
- Ticket handling: within our service desk tool, providing information in relation to customers queries and troubleshooting
- Process review and development: reviewing and improving on current processes, provisioning problem management, delivery lead time reviews, developing new processes and training others
- Supplier management: managing supplier performance on provisioning/delivery, quality, lead times and SLA
- Administration: assisting with the creation of articles for our knowledge base
- Monitoring performance and quality and setting up reports
- Ongoing training and coaching.
- Assisting the team with their questions and providing an escalation path Updating best practices
- Reporting to the Head of Customer Experience.
Experience and skillset
- Extensive experience in telecoms services provisioning and delivery.
- A hands-on approach is necessary as the successful candidate will initially be expected to handle the day-to-day operations of the provisioning function.
- A natural desire to help customers must be a caring individual.
- Good attention to detail, written and verbal communication skills essential.
If you feel that this role could be a good match for your ambitions, and you feel you have the necessary skills and experience to be successful in this role, please send us an updated copy of your resume to us following the instructions below.
A cover letter outlining your situation and suitability is optional. We do try to get back to as many applicants as possible, however, some roles are in very high demand, and we will always carefully select and shortlist the resumes that are most aligned with our client’s requirements; so if you have not heard back from us within 2 weeks, then please assume that your application has not been shortlisted on this occasion.Salary: 28000 -35000