Registration Administrator required for Payroll Services company with offices in central Teddington, Middlesex.
You will be working as part of a team for a well-established Commercial Contractor consisting of around 40 people. The work can sometimes be fast paced and intense but also rewarding.
As a Registration Administrator, there will be several tasks that will be expected from you, some of these are detailed below.
- Answering incoming phone calls from clients and workers and returning these calls if necessary.
- Contacting all new starters to explain our services and the registration processes
- Printing off all new returned registration forms that are sent via the portal and email
- Run the appropriate checks when required before adding information to system
- Deal with all registration form queries that occur
- Add all new registration information to the system
- Check other members of staff forms to ensure information is correct
- Send all reference numbers to clients by the appropriate deadlines
- Changing/Updating worker information
- Dealing with Return to Sender post
Office Hours are Monday to Friday, 8am to 5:30pmSalary: £22000 - £23000 Per Annum