Payroll Team Leader required for Payroll services business with offices in Central Teddington, Middlesex.
You will be working as part of a department for a well-established Commercial Contractor consisting of around 40 people. You team will consist of 5/6 members. You will oversee your team insuring all tasks and deadlines are met to the client agreements.
The work can sometimes be fast paced and intense but also rewarding.
- Importing timesheets by using the import spreadsheet. These are completed by clients and emailed. Along with importing they also do manual timesheets
- Producing system invoices/credits via the invoicing procedures. Along with system invoicing they also do manual invoices/credits
- Timesheet Prelist : This needs to be checking daily and all queries/issues dealt with accordingly.
- Matching and Releasing Timesheets for Payrolls
- Trial the payroll and checking for any anomalies
- Running a Payroll : Remembering to include all steps for reporting and processing
- Dealing with and Processing HOH
- Processing Payroll Adjustments
- Client and BDM Payroll Queries
- Payroll Deductions / Fee Adjustments / Check DWP Deductions
- Checking and inputting backdated VAT
- Payroll Reconciliation Spreadsheet
- Match the bank statement for your client database hourly
- Ensure all payrolls are run at the agreed times and none are missed or delayed
- Process the End of Week/Start of Week procedure
- Input and Check all OBK VAT and every 3 months complete checks
- Liaise with the BDM’s regarding client advances. (Complete Authority Letter)
- Liaise with the Accounts department for terms and debt information for clients
- Contact clients for feedback
- Train all new team members to Job Descriptions
- Back to Work Interviews
- Ensure the lunch rota is adhered too
- Authorise holiday for your term
They have a bespoke software called Merit Software. Knowledge of this would be a benefit but not essential as training will be given
Minimum of 3 years Payroll experience is essential.
Office Hours are Monday to Friday, 8am to 5:30pm.Salary: £28000 - £30000 Per Annum