My client based in Feltham are looking to recruit an Office Coordinator to join their fun and exciting team. The office coordinator will be critical to making the business run like clockwork. Ultimately, the Office Coordinator should be able to ensure the smooth running of the office and help to improve company procedures and day-to-day operations as they continue to grow.
- Assist with purchasing and procurement of parts as well as raising Purchase Orders
- Support a growing team of 12-15 people with day to day administrative activities (printing, photocopying, scanning, archiving and filing)
- Keep track and inform the team about every delivery
- Assist Project Manager and other staff members with ad hoc activities when required
- Stationery and kitchen supplies ordering
- Greet suppliers and visitors
- Deal with incoming and outgoing post as well as organising couriers
- Coordinate building maintenance and repairs with contractors
- Keep track of annual leave and absences and add into Project Manager’s calendar
- Meeting room preparation, scheduling and coordination including setting up breakfast/lunch meetings
- Organise meetings, conference calls and video conference meetings across various time zones
- Plan in-house or off-site activities, like parties, celebrations and conferences
- Knowledge of office administrator responsibilities, systems and procedures
- Proficiency in MS Office (MS Excel and MS Outlook, in particular) / G Suite
- Hands on experience with office machines (e.g. fax machines and printers)
- Excellent time management skills and ability to multi-task and prioritize work
- Attention to detail and problem solving skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong organizational and planning skills in a fast-paced environment
- A creative mind with an ability to suggest improvements
We’d love it if you have:
- A hunger to learn.
- A forward thinking approach with strong organisational and analytical skills.
- A huge desire to achieve.
- The ability to work in a fast moving meritocracy where every employee looks to constantly improve themselves and their company.
- A proactive hands-on approach.
- Strong adaptability skills to work in a changing environment with changing priorities.