Lead Generation Executive : Hampton Hill – £24k
We are searching for an experience lead generation specialist to join our client, a leading finance firm in Hampton Hill. This would suit someone looking for a full-time position, as outlined below.
Hours of business: Full time 8.30am : 5.30pm (1hr lunch)
To generate leads via the proactive contacting of the prospect and existing customer database. Increasing how much additional funding we provide to our previous customers and qualified-in prospects on a direct basis is a key development area for us. As a member of this team you will be on the front line of our lead generation efforts; uncovering and discussing these organisations’ plans for asset purchases; their need for working capital; funding for upcoming projects.
· 5 x Grade C or higher in GCSEs to include Maths & English Language
· A-Levels or equivalent further education
Desired Skills & Knowledge:
· Very good verbal communication for rapport building during telephone calls
· Diligence to keep “picking up the phone”
· Written communication skills that make introductory and ongoing correspondence warm and engaging. Desired Experience
· Any experience that involves communicating and influencing ideally by telephone, but face to face can be equally as transferrable.
Desired Personality Traits
· Time Management Skills
Key Areas of responsibility:
Performance is good when: Outbound Telephone Activity – Dial Spins – Contacts 80 outbound calls to be made per 8 hour working day
20 contacts are made per 8 hour working day
New business proposal generation from sales activity – At least 5 new leads for funding are received each working week.
REMUNERATION AND BENEFITS
Basic salary £24k per annum / Bonus scheme Fee income generated from leads in month Bonus % paid
£1 – £7,499 5.0%
£7,500 + 7.5%
· Origination Fee Income includes any doc fee share we receive
· Bonus is paid to the executive in the month following receipt of the origination Fee Income by the company, from the background funder.
· Current bonus earned by top performer in the team is £500 per month.
· Current bonus earned by worst performer in the team is £165 per month.
Workplace Pension scheme, the company will contribute 3% of your basic salary to your AVIVA workplace pension scheme.
Perkbox Enrolment into the company perkbox plan which provides a range of free and discounted items for employees.
We do try to get back to as many applicants as possible, however some roles are in very high demand, and we will always carefully select and shortlist the resumes that are most aligned to our clients requirements; so if you have not heard back from us within 2 weeks, then please assume that your application has not been shortlisted on this occasion.
Salary: £24000 Per Annum plus commission