My client based in Kingston are seeking an HR Administrator to join their team on a 9 month contract to cover a period of maternity. The role of the HR Administrator is to be responsible for a variety of generalist HR activities including responsibility for the development and implementation of cost effective and efficient recruitment and managing all aspects of payroll and pension activities and processes.
HR Information and Record Systems:
- Act as first point of contact for all queries which come into the HR department
- Ensure all HR records, both manual and electronic, are maintained and that Starters, Leavers and Changes are processed/ filed correctly for HR and payroll purposes, producing Payroll Changes Forms to be approved to payroll.
- Ensure that all HR information and statistics are produced and maintained in a format which enables HR to provide support and advice to managers and enables HR to provide Management Information data.
- Produce regular and ad hoc reports from the HR/Payroll System as required.
- Contribute to the development and maintenance of HR Systems.
- Produce and maintain trackers and statistics on diversity, sickness absence and other information as required.
Administrative Support to HR Systems and Processes (recruitment, performance and development reviews, payroll:
- Acting as a first point of contact for all HR systems users
- Investigating issues raised
- Liaising with systems / software providers
- Undertaking audit checks of data to ensure accuracy of database information
- Build Management Information reports for both standard and adhoc reporting
- Support the HR Advisor with payroll related tasks as required.
- In liaison with the HR Advisor, maintain the recruitment tracker analysing activity and results.
- Advertise all vacancies as required.
- Send out application packs where these cannot be downloaded electronically.
- Ensure appropriate information is sent to selection panels for shortlisting and interview and make all logistical arrangements, including correspondence for interviews.
- Process employment checks where appropriate, including eligibility to work in UK, DBS, verification of qualifications and reference checks.
- Send out contract packs to all new employees ensuring all information is returned in a timely manner and processed/ filed.
- Ensure new starters are processed on payroll.
- Initiate and monitor the probation records.
- Send out regret letters to unsuccessful applicants.
- Produce and maintain the tracker on Performance and Development Reviews.
- Undertake any other tasks commensurate with the job holder’s remit and level as required by the Interim Managing Director.