German Speaking Senior Customer Service Advisor : SW London – £26-£28k
Lamb Personnel are looking for a Senior German Speaking Customer Service Advisor, to join our client, a well-established, eyewear company, based in SW London.
A new and exciting opportunity to join this prestigious eyewear brand, with a fantastic working culture, ambitious and rapid growth plans, delivering excellence in eyewear design to its customers.
Our client is seeking a dynamic and experienced bilingual (German/English) Customer Service Advisor who will be working on the front line of answering calls from our accounts, supporting the team and will be tasked with providing the best service to their customers. Helping to increase sales growth across a global account base, you will be working closely and managing the team of Customer Service Advisors, as well as with their accounts, logistics and the production teams.
The ideal candidate should have lengthily experience in a customer service role gained within the luxury industry. B2B and customer account management experience is essential. People management skills, also preferred and would suit someone with a team leader background.
The ideal candidate will possess the following skills:
- Impeccable telephone manner, communicating with customers in English and German
- Develop long lasting customer relationships and communicate with staff at all levels
- Clear and professional oral and written communication skills in English and German.
- Effectively and positive work within a team, sharing the tasks
- Proactive and supportive approach with colleagues
- Positive, enthusiastic, self-motivated, and flexible
- Shows willingness to learn new systems and is a fast learner
- Daily customer service duties, include making and receiving calls
- Provide daily B2B support, opening new accounts, placing orders, supporting the field sales team and occasionally supporting the retail team
- Provide training and technical product support over the telephone
- Daily monitoring of customer orders
- Frame returns: advising customers of their options on return and replacements
- Logging all communication on our bespoke customer management system
- Manage and solve customer account issues
- Fluent in English, German
- Competent user of Google mail and Excel
- Recent wholesale and account management experience
- Annual Salary £26,000 to £28,000, based on experience
- 28 days annual leave including Bank Holidays.
- Workplace pension scheme.
- A fun and lively working environment
We do try to get back to as many applicants as possible, however some roles are in very high demand, and we will always carefully select and shortlist the resumes that are most aligned to our client’s requirements; so if you have not heard back from us within 2 weeks, then please assume that your application has not been shortlisted on this occasion.
Salary: £26000 - £28000 Per Annum