Freelance / Temporary Digital Project Manager :Richmond – £200 per day (neg)
Lamb Personnel are looking for a digital project manager / marketing manager, to join our client, a well-established, international company in the tech sector, based in central Richmond.
This is a Monday : Friday position, working 9.00-5.30. There is flexibility around the role, i.e; shorter week or shorter days, so would suit a person with other life commitments
We are looking for a dynamic, data-driven digital marketeer to deliver and optimise our digital roadmap. Reporting to the Head of Performance Marketing, the Digital Project Manager will lead the execution and maintenance of our Google Optimise testing plan, analysing results to deliver actionable insights. The role will ensure testing plans are aligned to business objectives and KPIs. You will need to have proven B2B experience.
- Overseeing the development and execution of the testing plan through Google Optimise
- Analysing site performance and recommending steps to improve KPIs alongside the wider marketing team
- Responsible for site tags including maintenance and implementation
- Working with incumbent existing agencies to ensure smooth delivery across the website
- Stakeholder management of Development and Design teams to deliver the roadmap
- Work with Digital team to test, refine and improve the content and performance of the website
- Assist in any other relevant tasks as directed by the Head of Performance Marketing.
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
- Extensive experience in digital marketing preferred
- Proven track record in delivering a digital roadmap
- Excellent communicator, both written and oral, with a good level of public presentation skills
- Proficiency in marketing software such as Google Tag Manager, Google Analytics and Google Optimise
- Excellent project management skills
- Experience of JIRA would be beneficial
- Creative, high-thinker and problem-solver, with an ability to use data to inform all decisions.
- Ability to build relationships and work well with all employees in all departments
- Highly organised and exceptional planning capabilities
- Ability to fail fast and learn faster
- Solid analytical and reporting skills
- Pro-active and self-starter with ability to achieve deadlines, work independently and make things happen
- High attention to detail
- Enjoys working on multiple projects in a fast-paced environment
- Strong personal leadership skills
Digital Project Manager/marketing manager – Richmond
We do try to get back to as many applicants as possible, however some roles are in very high demand, and we will always carefully select and shortlist the resumes that are most aligned to our clients requirements; so if you have not heard back from us within 2 weeks, then please assume that your application has not been shortlisted on this occasion.
Salary: £200 Per Day negotiable