My client based in Twickenham are looking for an enthusiastic and proactive data administrator to join their Funding and Compliance department in Twickenham. You’ll be joining a diligent team made up of 2 funding administrators, a funding data analyst and a Data manager, all of whom work closely together to ensure monthly and annual targets are achieved.
Key responsibilities of the funding administrator will be to provide administrative support to the funding and compliance department. Full training will be provided to enable you to be able to:
·Process company data
·Data entry on to Management Information System
·Data analysis and reporting
·Ensure funding targets are met
·Provide advice and guidance on funding regulations
Full training will be provided to both new and experienced funding administrators.
- Starting salary £21k – £23k
- 24 days’ leave (inclusive of Christmas shut down) plus bank holidays (32 days total starting)
- 1 paid ‘Giving Back’ day a year for volunteering/charity work
- Plus your birthday off!
- Increased annual leave with years of service from 3 years : with added anniversary days in your 7th, 10th and 15th year.
- Rewards and Recognition platform with over 900 + discounts
- A robust induction and mentoring scheme to support your development
- Excellent in-house training and career progression opportunities
- Summer and winter parties and team day events