Customer Service & Sales Administration – Richmond, £22k – £30k based on experience
We are looking for full-time customer service / sales administrator to join our client, a young & vibrant toy distribution company based in Richmond. Ideally, this position would suit a person who has extensive experience in working in a sales office environment, dealing with customers, liaising with delivery companies. Knowledge of French would also be advantageous, although not essential.
Our client is a UK subsidiary of a French toy company. The business develops the sales and distribution of its brands with relevant retail partners across the UK. Customers include independent toy stores, garden centres, department stores and gift stores with key accounts such as John Lewis, Harrods and Amazon.
An established importer & distributor of toys is looking for an experienced customer services administrator to join our small friendly team. Your principal role will be to provide first class customer service to our retailers and sales force.
With English and French to mother tongue fluency (preferred), you should have an impeccable telephone manner, be commercially minded and have excellent Excel, computing and data entry skills. Experience of Sales Order Processing software is essential, and CEGID and SAGE 200 would be beneficial. Although this position is part of a team, you will need to manage your own workload, multi task, have a mature sense of responsibility and work independently. This is a fast paced job requiring someone with fantastic attention to detail, a good memory and a personality that likes to ensure 100% accuracy in a pressured environment. Extensive customer service experience is required.
Specific functions will include:
- Receive orders by phone and email and process on SOP
- Work with the sales team to ensure that all customer requirements in terms of packing specification, booking deliveries and order processing are managed successfully
- Despatch orders to the warehouses daily
- Track deliveries as required
- Daily communication with the warehouse
- Processing credit card payments
- Manage returns and defectives
- Update customers and sales team with price lists and product availability
- Manage CRM and customer mail shots
- Build up a solid product knowledge
- Trade fair attendance as required
We do try to get back to as many applicants as possible, however some roles are in very high demand, and we will always carefully select and shortlist the resumes that are most aligned to our clients requirements; so if you have not heard back from us within 2 weeks, then please assume that your application has not been shortlisted on this occasion.
Salary: £23000 - £28000 Per Annum