Customer Service Assistant – Hersham – £20k-£21k
Lamb Personnel are looking for an experienced Customer Service Assistant to join our client, a leading consultancy, based in Hersham.
OUTLINE OF THE ROLE
To answer and resolve helpdesk calls and emails, to ensure customers are kept informed of the progress on any query in line with the level of service we are providing. As a company, we value our reputation in the eyes of the customer.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
Your duties will include, but will not be limited to:
- Dealing with day to day client queries
- Contacting and liaising with suppliers
- Ensuring our clients are compliant in all aspects of waste documentation
- Assisting the sales team with new work and quotations
- Various admin duties to support the customer service and finance team
- Whilst formal qualifications are not necessary, it is expected that the successful applicant will be numerate and have a good analytical mind.
- Good communication and organisational skills including use of English.
- Good working knowledge level of MS Excel and the rest of the MS Office Suite.
- Confident personality : Must be able to discuss issues with both suppliers and clients.
- To be flexible and self-motivated and work as a team member
- Be able to work under pressure
We do try to get back to as many applicants as possible, however some roles are in very high demand, and we will always carefully select and shortlist the resumes that are most aligned to our clients requirements; so if you have not heard back from us within 2 weeks, then please assume that your application has not been shortlisted on this occasion.Salary: £20000 - £21000 Per Annum