Client Relationship Assistant : West London- £23k
An excellent client relationship assistant opportunity has become available to join a professional, supportive and fun team with our client, who is a Market Leading Travel organisation. Client Relationship Assistants play a key role within the company. You will be in contact with clients from the initial enquiry right through the booking process. Working in this department provides an essential understanding of company ethos and the range of their activities. The tasks are numerous, constant and almost always have a direct relationship with the client. They include:
- Front line response to telephone calls, emails and letters providing information on the full range of holidays.
- Giving clear advice, checking availability, taking bookings, switch-selling.
- Updating the database and working with the website.
- Processing bookings, payments and invoices.
- Dispatching confirmation packs, tour documents and adhoc mailings.
- Proofing client documents.
- General office support.
- Primary contact for the office in Brisbane , Australasia.
- Attending client events, occasional travel as a tour manager on our tours or festivals.
- Excellent spoken and written English (mother tongue standard).
- Efficient and quick to learn; bright and articulate on the phone; flexible with proven ability to work to deadlines and pay attention to detail; comfortable using complex computer systems.
- Undergraduate degree (or equivalent) with preferably one year’s office experience.
- Knowledge of and genuine interest in the arts (classical music, art, architecture, archaeology).
Salary: £23,000 per annum plus benefits including travel insurance, museum membership, pension scheme.
We do try to get back to as many applicants as possible, however some roles are in very high demand, and we will always carefully select and shortlist the resumes that are most aligned to our clients requirements; so if you have not heard back from us within 2 weeks, then please assume that your application has not been shortlisted on this occasion.