Cad Designer/ Office Administrator : Hampton – £18k – £20k
Fantastic Opportunity for a Cad Designer/ Office Administrator required for successful interiors business in Hampton, Middlesex.
- You will be responsible for producing accurate, cost-effective estimates and drawings which meet the company design guidelines and also meet the customer brief.
- Provide a service excellence which their customers, both internal and external, agree is first-class and fully support the sales effort particularly on efficient estimate turnaround.
- Support the design department in the effort to achieve targets
- Adhere to company’s design guidelines when producing drawings.
Qualification and experience requirements
- Ideally we are looking for a graduate with a 2.2 degree or above in Cad design, product or spatial awareness.
- Confident, energetic, honest
- Team player
- Well-developed communication skills : written, IT, analytical, verbal, and mathematical
- Good organisation skills, process driven
- Excellent design skills within a related subject/industry
- Highly accurate with good attention to detail
- Good time management
- ArtiCAD / 3d design drawing would be beneficial though not essential
Accepted degree subjects:
- Art and design
- Planning and surveying
- Cad Design
Working hours: Monday to Friday 9am : 5.30pm
We do try to get back to as many of our candidates as we can, however if you have not heard anything within 10 days, then please assume you have been unsuccessful.Salary: £18000 - £20000 Per Annum