Business Services Coordinator : Richmond – £23K-£25k
Lamb Personnel are looking for an experienced Administrator / Co-ordinator to join our client, a busy and well established company, in the finance sector, based in central Richmond.
You will be responsible for providing administrative support within the Customer Service Department. This role would suit someone with a previous administration experience and ideally a finance background, whether this be from working in a similar company or an internship / finance degree qualification. This role is a fantastic stepping stone into other areas / departments within the business.
This role will have continual contact with both internal and external customers therefore the ability to demonstrate empathy and understanding whilst maintaining a clear focus on the objective will be key.
This role includes a wide range of responsibilities, requiring a high level of organisational skills.
Hours of business: Monday to Friday 9.00 : 17.00
Responsibilities & Main Duties:
The key responsibilities will be to personally deliver an excellent service to internal customers as part of the Business Services Team.
- Risk administration on Lease Administration System
- Business Codes
- Amendments resulting from weekly exceptions report
- Complete world check
- Updating Alfa with daily D&B updates
- Sort daily invoice run to ensure we have pulled invoices that need retyping
- Handling requests to Business Services inbox (including financial changes, adhoc invoices)
- Calculate early settlement requests on Alfa
- Work HPI queues and delete and add assets as necessary
- Registration/release of Charges at Companies House
- Managing end of lease/HP administration
- Chasing insurance certificate renewals
- Manage the reconciliation and payment of maintenance, VAT, Secondary Rental share to third parties
- Assist Customer Services Co-ordinators with title clearance, copy documents and any other necessary tasks
General Office Duties:
- Assist with distributing post, franking post and travel bookings (rotating duty)
- Document scanning/archiving (Cover)
Skills, Competencies and Personal Qualities
- Excellent verbal and written communicator
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Good knowledge of MS Office
- Good clerical skills
- Good time management and organisational skills
- Focused on providing excellent service to internal customers
- Ability to work under pressure and on own initiative
- Makes work a pleasant environment
- Ability to identify and put forward new ideas for improvements
- Methodical and attention to detail
- Pro-active and willingness to be flexible in work required
- Conscientious and open to suggestions/ideas
- Willingness to learn
- Must be committed to and demonstrate Company values particularly relating to levels of professionalism and teamwork.
Act with integrity and embrace the philosophy of treating customers fairly.
- Open, responsive and proactive
- Sensible problem-solving approach
- Focussed, accurate, patient and attentive to detail
- Capable of taking initiative and working without supervision
- Team player
- Lovely modern offices
- Opportunity for progression
We do try to get back to as many applicants as possible, however some roles are in very high demand, and we will always carefully select and shortlist the resumes that are most aligned to our clients requirements; so if you have not heard back from us within 2 weeks, then please assume that your application has not been shortlisted on this occasion.Salary: £23000 - £25000 Per Annum