Assistant Customer Services Manager – Aldershot – £30K + Lots of company benefits
Our client has a great opportunity for the right person to join their team to be an integral part of a busy, forward-thinking and progressive business,
Some key responsibilities include:
- Support the Head of Sales with overseeing the customer service team, training and coaching team members, providing guidance when necessary;
- Assisting the team in their day to day duties,
- Assisting in complaints and working with the team to ensure they are addressed quickly and consistently, a solution-driven approach is always needed.
- Participate in the weekly meetings with the different teams
- Work with departments such as marketing and purchasing to launch new products internally and with customers and the finance team, to ensure customer accounts remain within terms.
- – other responsibilities that can be shared in due course with suitable candidates.
You are probably a good fit for this position if you :
- are tech-savvy, able to work with excel and comfortable using video technology to interact with customers and employees;
- understand the life cycle of a product and the challenges that arise from quality control & supply chain delays;
- contribute in decision making with the team’s long-term goals in mind;
- can plan and roll-out processes which include training and looping other impacted stakeholders in the business;
- have an excellent command of written and spoken English
- have 3-5 years experience in a management role, where the business produces the products it sells
- live within 45 minutes of Aldershot -Hampshire.
If you would like to apply for this role, please send your cv by clicking the “apply for this job’ button below and sending us your cv.
Lamb Personnel is an equal opportunities agency welcoming applications from all sections of the community and from people of diverse ages, experiences and backgrounds, including people with disabilities.Salary: £30000 Per Annum plus benefits