Accounts Assistant : Richmond – £19k-£24k
A great opportunity has arisen to work for a leading real estate company in Richmond.
This is a full time position, working from 9am-6pm, Monday to Friday
Reporting directly to the Accounts Manager you will be responsible for:
- processing rental payments, contractor payments and chasing rent arrears making PDQ Payments
- Banking Cheques
- opening and organising the departmental mail
- answering phones
- helping with any account queries.
- You will be working alongside a Junior accounts assistant and will from time to time have to help train them.
- This description is a guide and is by no means exhaustive as additional tasks may be required.
- Exceptional Customer Service Levels
- Computer literate
- Data entry experience
- good eye for detail
- ability to handle complaints and solve problems.
- GCSE Maths and English grade C and above is essential
- Previous experience in accounts
- previous experience in a property sector.
We do try to get back to as many applicants as possible, however some roles are in very high demand, and we will always carefully select and shortlist the resumes that are most aligned to our clients requirements; so if you have not heard back from us within 2 weeks, then please assume that your application has not been shortlisted on this occasion.