About the company
Our Client, a fast-growing technology business is an expert in helping organisations improve performance by getting more out of their data.
This is a fantastic opportunity, for those looking for a challenge, to join an exciting and dynamic enterprise at a time of rapid growth and to develop as a key member of the team as the company expands.
About the role
This is a business critical role, enabling rapid response to supporting the sales function and enabling sales. You will be working in a fun and fast paced environment supporting the following areas:
- Managing the Salesforce org
- Proactively managing outstanding tasks and activities with the sales team that are part of the sales process, for example: BANTs not filled in, outstanding actions that need attention, exception reports.
- Managing quotes and contract creation and circulation process (high volume)
- Creating, running and maintaining a key set of sales and marketing reports (helping to support automation)
- Working with the Marketing Manager to deliver campaigns via Salesforce database and Pardot
- Managing vendor relationships, using portals, supporting deals and pricing and managing leads.
- Managing Vendor Incentive Programs
- Supporting the renewals coordinator
- 1+ years’ experience with Salesforce management/administration
- A degree in business management would be a plus
- Familiarity with Pardot, Asana, Dropbox
- Have experience managing quotes
- Have experience managing contracts, with a good understanding of contractual terms and legalese
- Have an understanding of pricing particularly for SaaS products
- You take pride in your attention to detail (accuracy is absolutely key)
- Have a good understanding of how to prioritise workload
- Ability to work under pressure and support a busy sales team
- Reliability, dependability and trustworthy-ness
- You own it. You take responsibility for your work from start to finish
Our client offers an impressive range of benefits, including 28 days annual leave.
We do try to get back to as many applicants as possible, however some roles are in very high demand, and we will always carefully select and shortlist the resumes that are most aligned with our clients requirements; so if you have not heard back from us within 2 weeks, then please assume that your application has not been shortlisted on this occasion.
If you feel you would be a good fit for this opportunity, please apply with an optional cover note by following the instructions below.Salary: £30,000- £40,000